We offer complete, integrated light alloy casting solutions, including machines and automatic work cells for high-pressure, low-pressure and gravity die casting, with specialist expertise in supplying work cells for the production of complex automotive castings.
- Italpresse Gauss is a comprehensive supplier of light alloy casting equipment and automation solutions for three different die casting processes: high pressure, gravity and low pressure.
- Italpresse Gauss builds machines and automatic work cells for the light alloy casting, mainly for the automotive industry, with a focus on excellence, technological innovation, quality and production flexibility.
- The Company provides advanced solutions backed by 50 years of experience acquired worldwide and offers prompt and professional service to ensure optimum performance and durability of products, wherever they are.
- Italpresse Gauss is committed to increasing its leadership position and worldwide presence, by providing cutting-edge technological solutions
- Since its establishment in 1969, Italpresse Industrie has produced high-pressure machines and automatic work cells for the die casting of light alloys.
- It has been a technological leader in the industry since the 1970s with the introduction of foundry automation and with the development in 2005 of the two-platen machine.
- Gauss Automazione, established in 1967, supplies work cells for gravity and low-pressure light alloy die casting, mainly for the automotive industry.
Watch a dynamic duo in light metal
Covering every aspect of light metal casting, simplifying access to complex and sophisticated casting solutions.