Choose from the range of gravity die casting machines which include:
- Die horizontal opening machines
- Die vertical opening machines
- 0/90° tilting machine controlled by hydraulic servo-valve, GT CAST-ID series
- 0/120° tilting machine controlled by servomotor, GT CAST-EL series
Our gravity die casting machines offer:
- Various plate sizes (up to 1200x200)
- Customizable number of dies per machine
Our gravity die casting machines can be supplied as fully automated solutions in three layouts: carousel, linear cell or flexible cell. The gravity die casting cells can be fully automated with ItalPresseGauss gantries or anthropomorphic robots and supplied with pre-finishing devices.
Gravity die casting machines are ideal for diverse complex aluminium casting production of automotive parts such as: turbos, brake calipers, knuckles, engine cylinder heads, engine blocks and pistons. It suits many other industries too, from lighting components to kitchen tools.
Our gravity die casting machines are ideal for:
- high volume production set-ups
- small to medium volume producers who are investment conscious
- light alloy castings production of parts with excellent mechanical properties
- production of parts with complex shapes thanks to the ability of placing sand cores within the mould.