Delivering optimal performance
Our commitment to ongoing customer care doesn’t stop with great remote technical advice and assistance. Our field-based Customer Success teams can provide prompt onsite support to troubleshoot problems, modify software, install spare parts, upgrade your equipment and carry out many other customised services.
High-availability original spare parts
Our distribution centres are located in Italy, India, China, USA and Mexico, providing you with fast delivery and technical local language support
ItalPresseGauss Parts Agreement (IPA)
Spare parts installation support
Need help with the installation of spare parts?
Our global teams of qualified technicians can help you install spare and wear parts on ItalPresseGauss die casting machines, ensuring your equipment is up and running as soon as possible.
Service Maintenance Programs
Based on more than 50 years of experience and more than 4000 delivered machines our service package includes a tailored service plan for your needs with optional digital maintenance support.
For you this means:
• Less machine downtime
• Lower lifecycle costs
• Easier planning of maintenance procedures
• Different maintenance intervals based on digital solutions
• Original supplier best practice maintenance solutions
Suitable maintenance is a determining factor for the machine long life along with efficient and optimal operating conditions.
The services packages are an exclusive customer inspection, service and maintenance programs for owners of ItalPresseGauss HPDC Machines:
- Inspection check-up LIGHT
- Inspection check-up FULL
- Advanced Maintenance Package
Machine re-conditioning services
Our specialist team will revitalise your die casting machine, unlocking initial levels of production performance and extending production life.
Each reconditioning project is tailored to the specific die casting machine in line with your needs and can include multiple machines at a time to provide the best results for each manufacturing set-up.
Reconditioning is configured to make the most of the engineering and performance characteristics of ItalPresseGauss die casting machines which always feature compact design, solid structure, quality of materials and components, ease of use and reliable performance.
Benefits of the re-conditioning service include:
• ‘As new’ performance – increased production efficiency, output and profitability
• Extended equipment lifetime – a cost effective alternative to buying new equipment
• State-of-the-art electrical and hydraulic component upgrades
• Implementation of HMe can help visualise process and critical machine data via a simple dashboard